Inspiring Educating Stimulating
At UiTM Press, high quality books that are able to attract and penetrate the global market is our mission. We send the submitted manuscript to field experts for them to review and advise for improvement of the content. The press consists of three (3) units to assist the top management succeed in carrying out our mission:
A team that dedicates its time and day ‘cleaning up’ and minimise as much errors in submitted manuscripts as time allows. This unit is divided into two (2) subunits: Journal as well as Graphics and Design.
Sales & Marketing
Aggressively sells and markets your penned work to your intended audience and the society at large, even to international audience through participation in international book fair.
Keeps everything in check and in accordance to the rules and regulations
Albeit being a university press that of course publishes academic genre, we do accept other genre that still has educational touches, to cater to the society at large. Therefore, our authors are not limited to those in the teaching profession.
Should anyone wish to publish their literary works with us, please adhere to the following *submission procedure for smooth publication process:
- Download and complete the KAA form.
- Download and complete the Resource Person Endorsement form (for work book/text book/ guide book/ laboratory manual/ books to be used in by students in class).
- Cover letter addressed to the Director of UiTM Press.
- Written permission (e-mail accepted) and/or proof of purchase of any articles/images/sources from other publications (if applicable). (newspapers/magazines/copyrighted materials, print and online).
- Download and complete the Statement of Non-plagiarism.
- Hard copy and soft copy of manuscript.
*If you have planned when to use your book, please submit to us at least one (1) semester (for class use) or six months prior (for use in conjunction of any event, for example) to ensure error- free content and to avoid damages due to pressing processing time.
You can olso submit the above requirements by post to us.
Please allow us one (1) month to get back to you on whether your submission is accepted or rejected via e-mail.